So many people have been asking about the requirements, especially the chest and height measurement for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal 2019
The NCS recruitment for 2019 will last for about three weeks and application can be made via the portal here.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Chest, Height Requirements
This informs why this post will show you the right height and chest measurement for male and female applicants into the Nigeria Customs Service.
These are the requirements for the NCS recruitment 2019:
1. Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
2. Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
3. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
4. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
5. Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
6. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
7. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
8. Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
9. You are to apply only once and make sure everything you fill is genuine.
Concise News reports that the NSC Public Relations Officer, Joseph Attah, discloses this while speaking in Abuja on Tuesday.
NCS opened its portal on Wednesday, April 17, for the recruitment of 3,200 officers and men to the service.
Attah says the complaints were mainly on non-capturing of some institutions attended by applicants in the portal system and that had been resolved.
“Some institutions were not earlier captured by the portal system when our attention was drawn to it, we resolved that immediately.
“Other challenges are on poor network which is not our fault but where the applicants are applying from and also the situation where applicants did not enter the required information as demanded by the portal.
“There must be a little challenge, it is expected when people in hundreds are applying at the same time.
“Though, we have a robust platform capable of taking this pressure. our server is effective and we are collaborating with some service providers to ensuring the exercise is efficient,” he says.
The spokesperson who did not give the figure of the number of applicants so far applied states that the process was growing on 24 hours.