1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be redirected to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Therefore, select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will appear on the confirmation page screen.
6. Go through the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID will be required.
8. Then, enter your card details and click on the Pay button, on the Interswitch Payment page,
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is made, you will be asked to provide the following information:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After providing the information correctly, you can proceed to print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
Click here to visit the link: https://jamb.org.ng/printslip.htm