A former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari has “humiliated” Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in several ways.
Concise News had reported that Osinbajo was mocked following the presentation of the amended Deep Offshore Act to Buhari by the Chief of Staff Abba Kyari in London.
According to some Nigerians, the act reveals that Osinbajo has been sidelined by the Buhari government, a claim which the Presidency has denied.
While reacting to the development, Fani-Kayode who is a chieftain of the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), claimed that Buhari has sidelined Osinbajo in ten different ways.
In a series of tweet on his handle, the former Minister itemised instances that showed that Osinbajo has been sidelined as thus:
“1. His helicopter crashed but instead of him to proceed to a hospital his boss asked him to continue sharing trader money.
2. A SAN and Prof. of Law, yet under him lawlessness is practiced: he deputises for a fellow who has no proof of both primary and secondary education.
3. They took a Bill to the United Kingdom for your boss to sign and publicised it to further humiliate you.
4. As an ERRAND boy, your boss sent a junior Minister to represent him in an event that you were present
5. A real ERRAND boy! They have removed all your aides from Aso Villa to a rented apartment in Maitama.
6. ERRAND boy, you went and knelt before Abba Kyari to stop the criminal investigation against you.
7.We told you this would happen but you refused to listen. Today, your two bosses, Tinubu and Buhari, are against you.
8.Sorry! With this latest humiliation of taking a document to an ailing man without recourse to you, it serves as a confirmation that you are now a certified ERRAND boy.
9. The latest is that your boss has now sacked 36 of your aides in your office. Are you waiting for them to lock you out of Aguda House before you resign and go back home to Ikenne?
10. We don’t pity you. You opted for it. While he’s in the United Kingdom he sent you to his village Daura to attend the turbaning/coronation of an unknown Chief. So sad! We pray you receive sense.”
1. His helicopter crashed but instead of him to proceed to a hospital his boss asked him to continue sharing trader money.
2. A SAN and Prof. of Law, yet under him lawlessness is practiced: he deputises for a fellow who has no proof of both primary and secondary education…1/7
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) November 6, 2019