The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released its 2019 registration procedures for postgraduate students, according to information on the portal.
Concise News had earlier reported that the UNILAG postgraduate entrance examination results and admission list was released by the school with applicants expected to login to the portal to check their status.
UNILAG Postgraduate Registration Procedures 2019
According to the University of Lagos, all fresh postgraduate students whose names appeared on the admission list having checked their entrance examination results, are to following these procedures for registration:
1. Click on ‘Students’ link on the menu and click on ‘Current Student’ on the UNILAG PG portal.
2. Login with your Application No as Matric No and your Surname (lowercase) as your password.
3. Once done, change your password after and Update Biodata.
4. Again, login to the UNILAG PG portal to schedule a screening date. Note that you may need to upload the following documents to successfully book and appointment:
– Degree Certificate (if you didn’t send a transcript to the PG school):
– Evidence of change of name (marriage certificate/newspaper advert)
– NYSC certificate
5. Head to the UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies on the scheduled date for screening.
6. Go to the screening venue and get a Prospectus for a fee N7,500 (Compulsory)
7. When done with the screening, make a payment online or take the payment advice to any commercial bank in Nigeria to make a payment. Note that Instalment payment is only available for Part-Time students. (Students are to pay both Obligatory and Tuition Fees before they can Register Online.)
9. Finish your course registration form online
10. Print two (2) copies each of: Course Form, Acceptance Form, Biodata, Admission Letter, Payment Advice and Receipts
11. The Course Forms will be signed by the student, Head of Department and Bursar in that order.
For enquiries, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
UNILAG Postgraduate Registration Procedures Deadline
The UNILAG PG portal will be opened from Monday, November 4th, 2019 to Thursday, December 5th, 2019 for students to complete their registration. So, the registration deadline for fresh PG students is December 5th.