The Nigerian Army has released the shortlist for the 2019 recruitment for the Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 25/2020 and Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 46/2020.
A statement by the Nigerian Army noted that those who made the shortlist of candidates for the DSSC and the SSC will report for the Selection Interview next month.
Nigeria Army DSSC, SSC Interview/Training Date
The shortlisted persons will have to report for the Direct Short Service Commission Course 25/2020 Selection Interview at Headquarters 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan, Oyo State from 16 November – 1 December 2019
For the SSC, they would have to report for the Selection Board Interview in 2 batches at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna from 8 November – 7 December 2019.
Batch One 8 – 22 November 2019
These are the following states included: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo and Jigawa.
Batch Two 22 November – 7 December 2019
These are candidates from Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
Shortlist Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 DSSC, SSC
Below is the shortlist for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2019 for DSSC:
DSSC Recruitment 2019 Interview Guideline
All shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment should note the following guidelines:
1. Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
3. 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
3. Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
5. Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
6. Beddings to include white bedspread and pillowcase.
7. 4 copies of full size coloured photographs taken in standing position and in suit.
8. The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
Also, the shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
9. All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, Testimonials, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
10. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
11. Valid certificate of state of origin.
12. Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
13. Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
14. Letter of sponsorship in civil institution(s) for military personnel.
15. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
16. Candidates who applied as Air Traffic Controllers under the Nigerian Army Aviation are to come with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
17. Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
18. Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
19. Candidates will not be allowed to use their personal/private vehicles at the interview venue.
20. Visitors will not be allowed at the interview venue.
21. Candidates will report to Headquarter 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan Oyo State, on “16th November 2019.”
22. Candidates will be received from 0800am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 16 November 2019 will be disqualified.
23. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
SSC Recruitment Shortlist Nigerian Army 2019
SSC Nigerian Army Interview Requirements
Candidate should follow the same guidelines like the DSSC shortlist and must report at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on the date indicated for their batch. Candidates will be received from 8 am.
This who arrive later than 6 pm on 8 November 2019 for batch 1 and 22 November 2019 for batch 2 will be disqualified.