Arsenal made the most noise on the 2019 summer transfer deadline day with two major signings, Concise News reports.
The London side brought in experienced defender David Luiz from Chelsea for 8 million Pounds following the departure of Lauren Koscielny.
Also, they sealed a deal for Celtic’s Kieran Tierney on Thursday.
Transfer Deadline Day Major Deals For 2019
Apart from the Gunners, they were other sides that had major signings on Deadline Day as compiled below:
1. David Luiz to Arsenal from Chelsea
2. Celtic’s Kieran Tierney to Arsenal
3. Tottenham signing Giovani Lo Celso (loan) and Ryan Sessegnon
5. Alex Iwobi teaming up with Everton from Arsenal
6. Newcastle United take back homeboy Andy Carroll
7. Watford capture forward Ismaila Sarr from Rennes
8. Lukaku confirmed to leave Manchester United