The Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has started recruitment for teachers into public schools, Concise News reports.
A statement on Tuesday noted that the application form can be picked up at the SUBEB headquarters in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday, 7th August, 2019 and Wednesday, 8th August, 2019 between 8 am. and 4 pm.
The form is free of charge and no one should pay to have it before application.
Requirement For Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
These are the requirements for application for the Ekiti State SUBEB teachers recruitment:
1. You must be a citizen of Nigeria.
2. Have five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects gotten in one sitting.
3. ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) with at least a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
4. An NYSC Discharge Certificate.
5. Must be geographically mobile within and outside Ekiti state.
6. A professional qualification.
How to Apply for Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
To do so, visit the SUBEB Headquarters in Ado-Ekiti on August 7th, 2019 and August 8th, 2019 to get the application form.
The qualifying examination will take place on Aug. 17 at Ado-Ekiti, Ikere-Ekiti, Ikole-Ekiti, Ido-Ekiti, Ijero-Ekiti, and Ode-Ekiti.