United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York is currently recruiting, Concise News reports.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Banking/Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND and below 27 years?
- If yes, UBA is on the hunt for customer-oriented, detailed, result-driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of their tribe.
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.