The Nigerian Police Service Commission (PSC) recently released its shortlist of candidates for its 2019 recruitment with screening set to take place.
This came via a statement by the Spokesman of the police Ikechukwu Ani in Abuja.
So, here are some important things to note about the screening and recruitment shortlist for Constables:
1. Those shortlisted will see their names on the site.
2. An SMS would be sent to those shorlisted.
3. The aptitude test will take place on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 across the country.
4. Time for the aptitude test is 8:00 am.
5. The list will also be pasted at the State Command headquarters.
6. Malpractice by shortlisted candidates will be punished by the police.