Oluwaseyi Awolowo of the Big Brother Naija 2019 is currently one of the most talked-about housemates, after taking a decision which many described as extra-ordinary.
Seyi, a grandson of late nationalist Obafemi Awolowo, surprised many by refusing to save himself from eviction, as he had veto power to replace himself with another after being nominated for possible eviction.
Apart from knowing that Seyi is familiar with an icon and how he trod in noble route, there may be other things you probably did not know about him.
Below are a few other things gathered by Concise news.
- Seyi is a medical doctor and grandson of late nationalist Chief Obafemi Awolowo
- He is an entrepreneur, TV Host, Model, and recruiter
- He is a graduate of psychology from Houdegbe North American University Benin
- The young ambitious young man has starred in several TV commercials and modeled for different organizations
- The BBNaija housemate’s journey through life seem smooth, but he has been through thick and thin in his three decades of existence.
- The bubbly entrepreneur once tried to commit suicide but has since risen above that dark period of his teenage years and has turned his life around
- The 30-year-old decision in the ongoing BBNaija shows he is a selfless individual, without thinking about the fact that he could be evicted.
- One of the highest moments of his life so far is seeing his own face on a billboard for the first time.
- Seyi’s delivery of assigned tasks makes him the most sought out at the moment.
- He has acted in TV series and many more
- If peradventure he wins the money prize, Seyi hopes to help a charity or two.
- He takes his mum as an excellent example of an ideal mentor for youths, and her son definitely inherited her humble nature, very understanding, adventurous, trustworthy, loyal, fun-loving, and the ability to evoke the sympathy of people and work on serious projects.
- He resents fake people and those who lack originality.