The Nigeria Police recruitment 2019 screening date and the requirements have been released by the government agency.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Shortlist
Screening Requirements For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019
1. The Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020 Screening may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper.
2. The NPF 2019 recruitment examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates.
3. Come to the venue with a printed copy of this letter without failure, as this admits you into the Examination/Screening Halls.
4. Present both the original copies and photocopies of the following: Your Duly Completed Guarantor’s Form; State of Origin Certificate; Educational Certificates; Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
One white coloured Office Flat File Jacket;
5. Two Recent Passport Photographs with your name written behind in capital letters.
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuse will be entertained.
6. The exercise would cover general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to the candidate’s Faculty of choice.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Screening Date
It will be conducted on or before Saturday the 16th of July, 2019.