This online news medium reports that Airtel is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Early Career Recruitment Program
- Are you a high flyer looking for the next big challenge? Do you have a passion for selling? If you are, Airtel Nigeria is looking to hire young, smart graduates to join their Sales teams across Nigeria through our Early Career Recruitment Program.
- Airtel’s Sales focused program provides a development opportunity to build your skills in all areas of our product lifecycle while ensuring that your understanding of the various market drivers is highlighted through field trips. The program will take you through a three-month intensive onboarding curriculum building both your leadership as well as your functional skills.
- Working in a hyper-fast sector like Airtel’s will stretch the boundaries of your skill and experience and provide exciting rewards as well. With a focus on doing jobs never done before, join Airtel and grow your career at Airtel Nigeria.
- As a global telecommunications giant with a footprint in over 17 diverse countries across Africa and Asia, and consistently ranked amongst the top four telecommunications companies globally in terms of subscriber numbers, Airtel truly have a unique opportunity to bring you into their family.
- If you are focused, passionate, driven to succeed and hungry for growth, Airtel is offering you an opportunity to excel that is unrivalled through its Early Career Recruitment Program.
- A recent graduate with between 1 – 3 years’ post NYSC work experience in any field
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower degree or a Lower Credit on your Higher National Diploma
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Analytical mindset with a well-developed verbal and written communication skill in English
- A fast learner, resilient and ambitious with a passion for selling
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Get Qualified (the platform through which you apply for this job) is a recruitment agency who help to hire the best talent.