Comic Nigerian OAP, Yaw, has experienced a fire accident in a portion of his house at an estate in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Concise News gathered that the comedian lost some valuable properties following the fire accident.
According to information, the fire was said to have started from an Air conditioner.
Yaw who was reportedly on his way to work found out his air conditioner had started a fire.
Neighbours gathered with their fire extinguishers to help put out the fire but it had already entered his home and destroyed some properties.
View this post on Instagram
Valuables destroyed as fire razes OAP #Yaw’s house in Lagos . . A fire that started from an Air Conditioner, this morning, razed a portion of OAP Yaw’s house at an estate in V.I, Lagos. . . Yaw was on his way to work when he discovered that his air conditioner was on fire. . . However, before he could salvage the situation, the fire had already entered the house and destroyed some of his properties. Neighbors later trooped out with their fire extinguishers to help him put out the fire.