- I can’t move to other sections of the application except for Biodata
The Biodata section is required to be filled in first before other sections can be filled. Complete the Biodata section filling in every required filled on the form and then click Save and Continue to advance to the next section.
- What browsers are best to apply with?
Any of the modern and up to date browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox) is appropriate for use.
- I lost my username or password. How can I get a new one?
Your username & password are contained in the NCS Application Confirmation mail that would have been sent to your email after verification. You can also click on Forgot Password on the login page of the portal to do a password reset.
- I have diverse qualifications and professional backgrounds. Can I apply for more than one job position?
Each applicant is required to submit one job application only. Submission of applications for two or more job positions from a single applicant will attract disqualification of all submitted applications.
- How do I apply to join NCS?
Please click on the ‘How to apply’ link at the top right corner of the application portal to view guidelines on how to apply.
- I can’t find a suitable job on your website. Can I still apply?
We do not accept applications or CVs for probable jobs. You can only apply for a specific advertised job for which you are eligible.
- If I submit an application or register my details, will NCS still keep me on wait and store my data for future career opportunities?
NCS does not wait-list applicants. Applicants’ details will be stored on a central database for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only. After the exercise, data of unsuccessful applicants will be discarded.
- Can I cancel my application after submission and reapply for another job position?
No. Once an application is submitted, it cannot be cancelled or withdrawn.
And that is the wrap on the list Of Questions & Answers relating to NCS recruitment 2019. Be assured that you can get updates on Concise News. See you soon!