2. Question: For someone who uses awaiting result, what if the result comes out before admission proceeds, would the candidate still gain admission. For awaiting results?
Response: Then, you will be required to upload your result to our portal and then proceed for your screening.
3. Question: how do you intend to fix the problem of numerous amount of candidates seeking admission into the tertiary institution
Response: That is left for us to fix.
4. Question: when will the exam be concluded, for some schools that need the result of jamb beforehand E.g is the NDA
Response: All institutions are aware of the JAMB exam date, so they will not put any candidate in a disadvantaged position.
5. Question: is it true there’s not going to be JAMB in the subsequent year.
Response: Please do not spread rumours. The exam is being scheduled.
7. Question: Since you said there will be no Offline. Are sure there would no network failure during the registration like last five years?
Response: Trust that we have everything sorted. We are READY
8. Question: I heard something about a separate exam centre for the physically challenged. Shed some light on this what counts as disabled to you
Response: Disabled in any form. Blind, etc.
9. Question: what about the issue of preference of candidates for admission?
Response: JAMB doesn’t offer admission. The schools do.
10. Question: Can I open my profile on the official website now?
Response: Yes you can
11. Question: can someone withdraw poly admission from the jamb portal, I don’t know if I have been admitted in my university of choice
Response: Please log into your profile and check your admission status.
12. Question: Those exam centres with bad computer systems, poor electricity supply, how are the students complain handled if such happen again?
Response: Such centres will never be used by JAMB again. Do not fret.
Step 2: Enter your details (correct email address and password), log in and click on the box “Check 2019 UTME Examination Results”.
Step 3: Your exam score will be displayed or show “You Do Not Have Any Result Yet.”
Some candidates will first receive their results via the email and their mobile numbers used for the exam registration.
Note: Should you see the message “You do not have any result yet”, don’t panic. Most candidates who have written their exams one to three days earlier are expected to see their results online. Just keep checking.
14. Question: please explain what the profile we are to create is about.
Response: We want you to create a personal profile. So that you can visit the site and see all your dealings with JAMB.
15. Question: Not all the regularisation students’ form is treated, any reason for that pls?
Response: We treat all regularization cases. We either approve or disapprove. We give reasons.
16. Question: can awaiting be used as it was before?
Response: Yes, please.
17. Question: Can I open my profile on the official website now?
Response: Please create a profile on our portal. You can use your account anytime. Just ensure that your details are correct before you use it.
18. Question: Do all accredited JAMB centres across have installed CCTV Cameras in curbing exam malpractice.
Response: Yes!!! All JAMB Centres have CCTV Installed and it’s being monitored.
19. Question: what measures have u taken to address the problem that reduced candidates scores or performance last year?
Response: We are well prepared. Take that from us
20. Question: Will private universities reduce their school fees since jamb is forcing a candidate to put them as the second choice
Response: JAMB is not forcing candidates to go to private institutions. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHOOSE A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY in your choices.
21. Question: I’ve already created an account with you, will it still work out, or must I create another?
Response: That is all you need to do.
22. Question: the portal is showing a single admission status whereas one might be admitted in different schools why
Response: There is no way you can be admitted to 2 different schools. Either Degree, ND, NCE or IEI
23. Question: has the syllabus change or it stills remain the same
Response: Go through the syllabus you got during registration for this exam.
24. Question: since exam will be computer-based on what if someone who doesn’t have D knowledge of computer, how can D person cope with computer-based
Response: You will only need the Mouse and Keyboard. Arrow keys, A, B, C, D Keys. That’s all you need to write our exam
25. Question: How can someone register as an accredited registration centre?
Response: Visit any of our state offices. OR see the guidelines on (link: http://www.jamb.gov.ng) jamb.gov.ng
26. Question: Can I change my profile’s password?
Response: Yes you can