UBA is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, the bank has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Banking Trainee Recruitment
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking/Finance & Investment
- Are you a Diploma Holder?
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe!
- Minimum Educational level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
After hitting the “click here to apply” on this piece, you first need to complete or create a profile for the position. Thereafter, you fill the Job Questionnaire and finally ‘apply’.
Note: NABTEB qualifications are not accepted
Application Deadline 26th April 2019.