Polaris Bank Limited graduate trainee recruitment for 2019 has started with one of the requirements being the finishing of the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC).
Concise News understands that Polaris Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide range of electronic banking solutions.
Polaris Bank Entry Level/Graduate Trainee Recruitment Qualification, Requirements
The job is a full time one and the qualification is a BA/BSc/HND
Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Shortlist Criteria For Polaris Graduate Trainee Job 2019
Every applicant must have:
1. A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
2. Finished the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate
3. 26 years old or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable)
4. A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting
5. Be willing and ready to work in any part of the country
Polaris Entry Level Recruitment: Application Method
2. Go to “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account
3. Visit your mailbox to activate your account
4. Login with your registered email and password
During the registration, you should provide:
a. Personal Information
b. Additional Information
c. Passport Photo
d. Education Qualifications
e. Employment History
Test Date: 27th April 2019
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
Also, all Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test in Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Oyo, Enugu and Abuja (FCT). You are required to indicate which one of the locations above is your preferred test location.
Visit the Polaris Bank Limited career or recruitment portal to apply