The All Progressives Congress (APC) won one House of Representatives seat in Benue State during the 2019 general elections.
Concise News understands that Benue Governor Samuel Ortom is still in a battle to retain his seat.
This followed the declaration of the election held on last week as inconclusive by the Independent National Electoral Commission (Inec).
During the Presidential, Senate and House of Representatives elections held on February 23rd, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won a majority of the seats in Benue.
House of Representatives Benue State
Below is a breakdown of the House of Representatives members from Benue state:
1. ADO/OGBADIGBO /OKPOKWU: FRANCIS OTTAH AGBO PDP
2. APA/AGATU SUPPLEMENTARY
3. BURUKU: KPAM JIMIN SOKPO PDP
4. GBOKO/TARKA: JOHN DYEGH APC
5. GUMA/MAKURDI: MZONDU BENJAMIN BEM PDP
6. GWER EAST/GWER WEST: MARK TERSEER GBILLAH PDP
7. KATSINA ALA/UKUM /LOGO: IORKYAW RICHARD GBANDE PDP
8. KONSHISHA/VANDEIKYA SUPPLEMENTARY
9. KWANDE/USHONGO TYOUGH ROBERT AONDONA PDP
10. OJU/OBI DECLARATION MADE UNDER DURESS
11. OTUKPO/OHIMINI: ONUH ONYECHE BLESSING APGA