The Delta State bursary 2019 application has started with the portal now opened to students of Delta origin.
Concise News understands that the Delta State bursary scheme was started in 2004 and is for regular students in public and higher institutions like Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education.
The Delta State bursary is also known as Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS)Yu.
Delta State Bursary Scheme 2019: Eligibility/Qualification
Below are the criteria or qualification requirements for application for the Delta State bursary 2019:
1. You must be of Delta State origin
2. All applicants above 18 years MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
3. If you are below 18 years, you MUST submit your JAMB registration number
4. Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible)
5. You must be in either second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the University or in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics
6. Only students in approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are eligible to apply
7. You must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination
8. Show intellectual ability and leadership potential
Delta State Bursary 2019 For Oversea/External Scholarship
9. Meet the University’s English language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score valid for current year admission)
10. You must currently reside in Nigeria
11. Show proof that you must return and take up permanent residence in Nigeria after completion of the proposed programme of study
12. Have a valid Nigerian passport
2018/2019 Delta State Bursary Scheme Application Deadline
The application of the scholarship will start on February 15th, 2019 and end on March 13th, the same year.
2018/2019 Delta State Bursary Scheme: How To Apply
Follow these instructions to apply for the Delta State 2019 bursary scheme:
1. Visit the bursary application portal here: http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/
2. Go to the “Apply Here” link to begin registration
3. If you are a fresh student, fill the application form and submit online
4. An online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit a card
5. Once your payment is done, login to your profile page to fill in your details (bank and your academics details)
6. Then, download and print your online acknowledgment card after a successful payment for verification
7. Multiple application will be disqualify
N.B. Ensure you retain your Acknowledgment Card after sending the scanned copy to email@example.com
You can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and inquiries you may encounter during the Delta State 2019 bursary application.