The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the commencement of sale of registration forms for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Concise News reports that the examination body had earlier announced somethime in December that registration will commence January 2019.
The Board wishes to inform the general public that the sale of its 2019 application documents would commence in January, 2019. Kindly disregard any news stating otherwise.
— JAMB (@JAMBHQ) December 4, 2018
In a series of tweets today Thursday, the examination body dished out guidelines to register on its verified Twitter handle, @JAMBHQ.
Guidelines for registering for 2019 Jamb
1. No candidate should proceed to any CBT centre without first creating a profile.
2. Candidates are advised to create a profile by sending their name (Surname, First-name, and Middle-name) via SMS to 55019.
3. After which a 10 digit profile code would be sent to their telephone number.
4. This code will then be used to purchase the application document at the point of purchase (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners etc).
5. A form e-pin would then be sent to the candidate via SMS.
6. The candidate is to present the e-pin at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.
JAMB also provided names and addresses of accredited computer-based test centres in all states of the federation.