Halogen Security Company, a business corporation, which provides armed and unarmed security services and expertise to private and public clients, is currently recruiting.
According to the information available on its website, the security company currently requires candidates to fill the following positions.
Job Title: Operational, Corporate, and Executive Drivers
The ideal candidate should submit a CV and demonstrate the following competencies: safe driving abilities, customer focus, navigation skills, effective communication, time management, alertness, and decision-making. Must have minimum of SSCE. A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are vital for this position. Age requirement: from 25 to 45years old.
Location: Lagos Island & Mainland, Abuja and Port Harcourt
Job Title: Professional Sales Executive
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the abilities to develop sales strategies, attract new clients, source new sales opportunities, and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 26 years and above.
• Range: Circa ₦31,500; additional income will be performance related.
Job Title: Customer Service Executives
• Respond to enquiries professionally – face to face and over the telephone – , to provide information about products and services, complaints etc.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
Good communication and listening skills, ability to think quickly and respond positively to customers’ issues/enquiries. A clear and pleasant voice and fluency in English are desired. Minimum a university degree with at least 2 years’ working experience.
Salary- circa ₦60, 000
Job Title: Technical Support Engineers
• Provide first level technical support to clients on: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, Wimax services etc.
• To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
• B.Sc/B.Eng Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics engineering (2.2/Upper Credit at minimum).
• CCNA, CCNP (Desired).
• Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
• Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong Programming Skills and affiliation with Python, Linux, Java, C++ etc., is strongly desired.
• A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
• Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) is desirable.
• Must have at least 5 years relevant experience.
• Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
• Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
Salary- Circa ₦150k – 250k
Job Title: TEAM LEAD – Software Developer/Programmer
• Must possess experience in programming, system integrations, SQL database, data warehousing and analysis with dashboard display.
• Must also posses vast experience in C# Programming, MVC, Visual Studio, .Net, excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP),
• Backend Skills- Microsoft SQL, any other backend language such as Python, Ruby, Java or .Net would be a plus but not compulsory.
• Word Press skill – ability to write custom scripts on existing WordPress code base and to modify themes is a must.
• Building software for Windows desktop, Web and Mobile platforms (Android and ISO), Using SDK for connection to various type of hardware.
• Development of APIs and SOAP for use and consumption.
• Engage in setting up appropriate IT infrastructure, Excellent understanding of servers, building new features and maintaining existing code.
Expected Qualifications & Experience:
• Candidate must have a minimum of HND, B.SC Degree,
• Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years working experience.
• Candidates must be ready to take a short test as part of the assessment process.
• Candidates with Word Press experience must come to the interview with a Word Press extension they have developed.
• Candidates must have worked on solution development either as a member of a team or as an individual and must be able to demonstrate his or her skills in such areas.
• Candidates must be able to show us an existing project he/she participated in.
Job Title: Security Operatives
The successful candidate will have the ability to control access, identify and report incidents at assigned client sites, and will be responsible for the security and safety of clients’ assets. The Security Officer will periodically patrol the assigned facility to ensure safety and identify any irregularities, and enforce clients’ and locations’ requirements as detailed in the site operating manual.
• 18+ years of age
• Minimum of SSCE or High School Diploma
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of following complex instructions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to participate in the company’s screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
• Knowledge of security operations and procedures
Salary- Circa ₦20k – 60k [depending on the site and assignment]
Halogen Security Company – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Slots: 100 Openings
- Must reside within Lagos
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45 years
- Might be required to work on Saturday.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click HERE to apply online
- Come along with your updated CV, Original Credentials & Photocopy
- Only Qualified candidates that applied online will be invited for the interview.