The Federal Fire Service recruitment screening would begin next week for candidates who were shortlisted by the federal government body.
Concise News had reported that the Federal Fire Service earlier this week released the list of shortlisted candidates.
The Federal Fire Service recruitment screening exercise would be held in the 36 states in the country and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
Special Instructions For Federal Fire Service Recruitment Screening 2018
All candidates should print out their Invitation Letter before taking any further steps.
Requirements For Federal Fire Service Recruitment Screening 2018
Below are the documents/items for the Fire Service recruitment screening
– Invitation Letter
– Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
– Filled Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
– Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness from a government-owned hospital.
– Original of your credentials.
– A pair of white canvas, white short and vest, white sucks and 2B pencil and eraser.
Fire Service Recruitment Screening Date; Time
A.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th – 17th October 2018.
B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th – 19th October 2018.
C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th – 21st October 2018.