The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says about 200,000 candidates have been offered admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Fabian Benjamin, JAMB’s head of media and information, who made the announcement earlier this week, said the admission took effect after the board’s policy meeting in June in Gbongan, Osun State, southwest Nigeria.
Below are the steps to check the admission status, accept/reject the admission…
1. Visit JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/).
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on CAPS.
4. If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
5. Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
6. After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
7. If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
Read Also: How To Make Buns