Names of successful candidates for the 2018 Federal Fire Service recruitment exercise has been shortlisted and released by the agency.
This follows the online application for the 2018 Federal Fire Service Recruitment and the conduct of the recruitment exercise recently.
The board of the agency revealed the latest development in a statement recently with some instructions to candidates on how to check their application status.
Steps To Check Shortlist For 2018 Federal Fire Service Recruitment
The list of shortlisted candidates was divided into two sections, one for Senior Officers, the other for the Junior Officers.
To check your status (successful or not), simply follow these steps:
– Visit http://www.cdfipb.careers
– Input your registration mail
– Add your online application number ( or phone number for junior officers)
– Click either of the links you would see below(for senior officers and junior officers) to check your status
– Print out the invitation letter.
That’s all you need to know your application status in the 2018 Federal Fire Service recruitment exercise.
Recommended: Where Does Water Come From?