By Rashidat Akashat
Obongodiong Ikpe a final year student of the University of Uyo, almost got killed by a ceiling fan in his hostel.
Ceiling Fan Crashes
According to Ikpe’s narration on Facebook, on Saturday morning, the ceiling fan broke out of its screws and crashed in his room while he was asleep, fortunately for him, he changed the position of his bed because one of his roommate was sick and was hospitalized, while his other roommate went for night vigil.
“So this is how they would have said about me today:
“time of death – 5:38am, 14/01/2017
Cause of Death- Hit by a Falling Fan while asleep”
Location – M2 Hostel, University of Uyo.
Principal witness – Edikan Ufanobong
News Headlines – Final Year student of Uniuyo found dead in the Hostel.
Thank you Jesus, now I know for a FACT that “All things work together for good for them that loved the Lord.”
cos when Victor Ekeng became sick and was hospitalized (due to be discharged this morning) and Ekemini Wholesome went for a church program last night, I never knew It was part of your plans to rearrange my sleeping position and save me from imminent danger.
Please join me thank this AWESOME GOD for saving me.
Thank God for him.