liberian
Poisoned Liberian Couple Photo Credit Facebook

By Akashat Rashidat

A Liberian couple based in Minnesota USA who travelled home for Christmas met their end after being poisoned by relative during the Christmas holidays.

Advertise With Us

Relative Poisons Couple

A Facebook post confirmed that the couple, had been sending money home for the husband’s brother to build them houses. During the Christmas festivities, the couple received cooked food from the husband’s brother, and died after eating the cooked food.

“THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED. OVER WHAT……??
I just got this..someone who knows the wife personally just inbox me to confirm the story. According to him, they were liberians based in Minnesota.

The couple went home for Christmas.. they had been sending monies home…for the husbands brother to build them houses. While at home this Christmas…this brother cooked food and sent over to his brother and wife. They died after eating the food.” the post read.